01 December 2008

awesome is not free

I am attempting to put into words the insane amounts of awesome that were had this past week in Philly, a task that is proving to be monumental, as it seems I took about nine gazillion photos, and my body has decided not to let me party for free anymore, because I am sick sick sick.

Once things return to normal, I will regale you with tales of cheap beer, pulled pork, a pants less girl rock band, a soul singing modern day Jesus Christ, awkward school portraits, and the best birthday potluck ever. Oh, and sweet sweet birthday presents from my man and my mom.

In the meantime, I leave you with these words of wisdom from a wise, wise woman that could not be more true on this Monday morning:

“Work is for Losers”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to have you here in our cold, windy city. Miss you already. Rest up - you need all of your strength for the next endeavor.
love yous.